subota, 12. listopada 2013.

never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life

Love my first week in Mexico. It was a week „longer“ then it usually is.. And I’m recalling memories from childhood when days, weeks, months were so long. As we grow up it seems days are shorter, weeks passes so fast and we didn't even turn around and a year is already behind us. One of my favorite actress once said: „I don’t like studying, studying is boring. I like learning, learning is beautiful. “When we were kids every day we used to learn a lot of new things, we were full of impressions. As we getting older we are used to do things we learned. We stop asking questions and paying attention on everyday miracles around us. We don't hear the birds, we don't feel the sun and we don't smile to strangers. We get so busy making a living that we forget to make a life. New city, new people, new environment gave me opportunity to remember how it feels to have long days again.. and these days were amazing. Since my first day in Mexico I feel so natural and blessed with people I have here.
With some things I immediately fall in love: celebrations without a special reason, we are alive, it’s enough: D chili Habanero, already can't imagine a meal without it.. beer with tequila and delicious Mexican food. I love  Mexican food soo much!!
 And of course people that I meet every day and make me extremely happy. With my roommate Elena I feel special connection from first day we spent together.. we already have awesome plans for future, one of them is buying a cute little car called "vocho" and we want it in blue color! :D 
 
And when our friends asked us if we want to join them on trip to Mexico City in Saturday morning we didn't need time to decide  though we arrived home from crazy salsa night only few hours before.
Five of us, pick up car and crazy adventure began.
After that weekend I know 3 things: Mexico City is beautiful, I love Mexican families, though picture says more than 1000 words nothing can substitute experience.. Salud for that!



1 komentar:

  1. You talk about, feel about, live mexico like nothing before.....I think that You stay there for a loooong time.....

    OdgovoriIzbriši