srijeda, 13. studenoga 2013.

hay hay yayai canta y no llores :)))

Saturday night.. elena and me just arrived from downtown where we spent whole afternoon. It was a beautiful day full of laugh and fun with no special reason. We had a coffe in a bar where a group of few guys was performing music. It was so nice to see how much they enjoy while playing.. and we were enjoying with them :)) I was commenting that one of those guys is very interesting and Elena already had a piece of paper in her hands writing my fb contact XD  We live only six weeks together but sometimes I think we can read each other's mind. So even my first reaction was "no way", on the end I gave him paper with my name and received paper tissue with his contact. Scene like one of those from the movies..

guys playing great music

I finally bought styrofoam for making inspirational billboard. That was one of the things I always wanted to have but somehow all the time I was delaying to make one. So now I have two :D I found a perfect spot in our newly decorated living room.. love it sooo much :))
Relaxed week is behind us.. in wednesday we went with our students on tournament to support basketball team. They were great, we had so much fun with them :)) And on our way there singing, laughing, joking like it usually is in buses when going on a trip :D

Cielito lindo.. our favorite song XD

UTR basketball team :))

And yesterday we were on birthday party of our student Lalo.. again I expirienced warm and welcoming atmosphere of mexican family. It was a great party, with lot of tequila, spicy gringa, delicious food and karaoke :D

 happy faces :))


and more party XD till police came.. that was a sign to go home :)







Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar